Thursday, April 23, 2009

Resources Reflection

How did you find your sources?
I found my sources using the internet, newspaper, the library, and through my interview. On the internet I used Wikipedia and Google. I used the newspaper i get at home since I go home every weekend. I went to the King Library, pulled a few books and read certain parts in each of the books. And in my interview, I interviewed one of my Fraternity brothers and he pretty much had the same opinion as me before I did my research.

How has research altered your original idea?
Research has changed my thoughts and opinion about Facebook because I never realized that a person can be different in person than on their Facebook page. On Facebook, a person can become almost whoever they want to be because your friends, who only contact you through Facebook, do not know the real you.

1 comment:

  1. where are you resources? Not posted here? Ah, that's a loss of 6 pts.

    ReplyDelete